Wednesday 26 June 2013

20-Day Disney Princess Challenge! - Day #3

 Howdy, Partner(s)! 
I actually wrote out another post yesterday about costings and what not in case anyone was curious about it buuuut the internet was being rubbish so I gave up trying to post it! I'll try and get it on tomorrow though since it's late now and I'm tired! I went shopping with my Grandma and cousin today and then to the cinema with my Dad and sister. Since I don't have a job anymore and I have nothing else to do it's nice to get to spend time with the family before I go! Anyway, 19 days to go and here's Day 3 of the Disney Princess Challenge! 


3) The princess you relate to most 

 
Merida.




This is probably a giant lie, but I genuinely don't know who else! Although, we both like to have things go our own way but often realise that our way isn’t necessarily the only way, or the best way. Compromising is often the key, which she teaches you so well! We both often say "urgh! Muuuuum" in a whiney voice too, so I think that definitely makes her relatable even if I don't say it in a lush Scottish accent. Oh and we both really like horses! I LOVE Angus, he's so sassy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment