Monday 24 June 2013

20-Day Disney Princess Challenge! - Day #1

--> --> Since it’s 21 days until I go to Orlando, I thought it would be fun to do the 20-Day Disney Princess Challenge as a sort of count down!  

As a child I was never very into the typical princess movies, I was more into Pocahontas (I know she’s a princess but not one of the main ones!), Lion King, 101 Dalmatians and so on. Of course, I have seen all of the Princess movies now but I did find doing this challenge quite difficult because I don't have that childhood attachment to many of them!


Image found on Tumblr.
--> 1) The Princess you adore most! 

Pocahontas.

All images taken from Tumblr.



--> Always been (one of) my favourite Disney films, always been my favourite princess. She's so confident and brave, and she fights for what she believes in. I just think she portrays what every woman wants to be. Plus John Smith is a catch!

--> ps. Merida I still love youuuu!







No comments:

Post a Comment