Tuesday 25 June 2013

20-Day Disney Princess Challenge! - Day #2


Hiiii.
The countdown continues! 20 days to go! Argh, saying that out loud is so surreal, I swear it was just last week that I was getting excited because it was finally 2013 and I could say, ‘’I’m going to Disney this year!” 

I still can’t decide if it’s too early to start packing or not. When even is a suitable time to start packing to spend a year away from home, let alone in a different country? It’s a situation I never thought I’d be in or have to think about. 

I keep looking around my room and each time I notice different things that I won’t see for over a year. I won’t hear the dull noises from the motorway seeping through my window (which I find so comforting especially at night), or see the rays of sunlight peaking through my blinds, or hear the clatter of Bridget’s paws running about the house. I’m so overwhelmingly excited yet terrified. All my home comforts (items, sounds, smells) will be left behind in Manchester whilst I jet off to America to spend a year working at Disney. Did I mention that I’m going to be working at Disney already? 

Anyway, that got real deep real quick. Here’s Day #2 of the Disney Princess Challenge! 



2) The princess you like least

Snow White.



Sorry Snow! I’ve never really enoyed the film all that much; so don’t have much to say about her. Her voice irks me a little, too. Although the film does give rather good advice, NEVER TAKE AN APPLE FROM A CREEPY OLD LADY BECAUSE SHE'S DEFINITELY A WITCH. And it would be super cool to have seven dwarfs to live with.



No comments:

Post a Comment