Thursday 4 July 2013

20-Day Disney Princess Challenge! - Day #6, #7, #8, #9 and #10. ooops?

-->
Er... Hi... Hey... Hello?
Ooooops! Sorry I haven’t updated for a few days, I feel like I’ve had no time to blog whatsoever, but I know I really haven’t been all that busy. So this is going to be day #6, #7, #8, #9 and #10 of the Disney Princess Challenge. It’s going to be quite a long one! I’m also planning to do a post on packing and a mini haul type thing with what I’ve bought in preparation for a year away. 11 days to go, how scary!

6) The prince you wished loved you.
John Smith!!!


When I was younger I would carry around a doll of him and call him John ‘Mith. I think it’s 100% normal to be in love with a Disney character, yep.

7) Parents You Wished Raised You.

Elinor and Fergus.


   
EASY. They’re so real as a family; they have the dynamic of most families yet they’re just so fun. Fergus is so accepting of anything Merida wants to do and supports her with her archery from such a young age. Elinor has an endless supply of love for Merida; she just wants what is best for her. 


8) The Castle You Wish You Lived In:

Merida's.




Oh. Erm.. Merida’s. I love all of the little corridors and the kitchen and the giant main hall! It’s so rustic. I can't find a gif of this anywhere!!
Also, I love Beast’s! And Cinderella’s castle. It’s iconic.


9) The Town You Wished You lived In:





Corona from Tangled! It looks so beautiful and I love that they release the lanterns for Rapunzel every year!

10) The Dress You Wished You Owned:

Tiana's.

I love the colours and that it's sparkly! So cute and I want it! 

I promise to try and keep up to date from now on because I've been more than rubbish! Here, have one of Merida's triplet brothers being cute!!




No comments:

Post a Comment